Snow Mist Organic Tea Estate is committed to delivering excellent quality Oolong / Black tea to our customers.
We are green all the way – from field to the finished products.
Our international accreditations:
1. Year 2007 Certified Organic, FOA-C-0030-A-336. Awarded by Taiwan Formosa Organic Association.
2. Year 2011& 2012 Certified Organic, FSII-OA-0016. Awarded by FS International-Asia Pacific Office.
3. Year 2012 Certified Organic + Certified Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000 & HACCP
Awarded by Universal Certification Service Co.,Ltd.
4. Year 2013 CAS Certified Organic.
5. Year 2015 Five Star Excellent Formosa Manufacturer. Awarded by Taiwan Taoyuan District Council of Agriculture Tea Research and Extension Station.
This is a pesticides test report from Taiwan Formosa Organic Association date 2nd Sep 2013. This report shows that our tea is free from 251 pesticides and Dithiocarbamates.
For a list of certificates awarded, please click here.
What is CAS Organic Mark of Trust?
The Logo of Certified Agricultural Standards (CAS) represents the certification for the Taiwan premium domestic agricultural produce and their processed products.
According to the principles of “Quality Agriculture” and “Safety Agriculture”, the Council of Agriculture (COA), Executive Mr. Yuan, has been effectively promoting the prestigious CAS logo since 1989.
The CAS prime features comprise of the following:-
- Raw materials come from domestic produce.
- Product hygiene and safety comply with related laws and regulations.
- Quality specifications comply with related standards.
- Packaging is intact, labelling is clear and definite.